After a super late night last night, having trouble falling asleep, I made the mistake of browsing Pinterest. I will not even mention what wee hour I finally pulled myself away. But I was all inspired to tackle all manner of crafts and DIY projects. And right NOW! Lol! Since Seth was at work, and my last minute crafting budget was 0 dollars, I needed to choose something I could accomplish with supplies I had on hand. I went with the paint-on headboard. I didn't want something too elaborate, and I had some left over chalkboard paint on hand, so I decided on a simple chalkboard headboard that I could design and decorate with chalk and then change whenever I was tired of it. Perfect!
Here is all I did...
It was such an easy peasy project and really gratifying too. I've been itching to do more Pinterest browsing today, but so far I've held out. :)
That`s so fun!! I love Pinterest and it`s all your fault!!!
ReplyDelete