Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall fun at the Park

Thursday is choir day for us. That means we spend a good chunk of the day in Granite Falls. During Katie's class Megan helped keep Violet quiet by walking her around so she could explore.

We all welcome sunny days because that means we can spend most of our time at the park. This Thursday was a beautiful Fall day! Since the park is close by we were able to walk there.

Violet loves to swing.





Katie loves to swing on the bars.

Emma likes to play with friends there. This Thursday several of the girls played hide and seek.


Hmm, someone's shoes are giving them away...


Found you Elsie! :)


Elsie's favorite part of our park day was playing in the skate park. She was very happy to share that "Callie shared her bike with me!". One of these weeks I will remember to bring the girls' scooters and skates! :)

2 comments:

  1. We live in Granite Falls and would love to see you some day when you're in town. I don't think I've even met Violet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd like to see you there Melinda! :) I'll message you.

    ReplyDelete